If you’ve always wanted to pursue a degree in the USA but do not have the funds to pursue your goal, this opportunity could be beautiful.
This will be your most memorable opportunity to take a class abroad. National Louis University recognizes international students with a plan to increase their understanding of other cultures.
If you’re interested in this NLU scholarships, you can apply for NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship, which we will discuss further down.
About National Louis University
National Louis University (NLU) is a private institution with its main campus in Chicago, Illinois. NLU offers students of both the undergraduate and graduate levels across more than sixty different programs in its four colleges. There are campuses throughout the Chicago metropolitan region and an institution located in Tampa, Florida, where it caters to the students of 13 counties within the state’s central region.
Since its establishment around 1886, NLU has played a critical role in the educational sector. The founders of NLU helped establish the National Kindergarten Movement, helped to establish the National Parent Teacher Association (PTA), and emphasized the importance of professional and academic education in early childhood theorizing and practicing.
NLU has received over $65 million in funds for applied research projects related to urban development, the development of children’s education, teacher education, and school improvement. Alums have been involved as members of the Illinois state government and have received several James Beard awards; 76 National College of Education alums have been awarded honorary recognition from The Golden Apple Foundations in Chicago and Rockford.
Apply Now: Top Escoffier Scholarship in 2022
Brief Description about NLU Scholarships
Let’s look into the details of the award in a concise manner so that each student understands the information.
- Organization or University: National Louis University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Access Mode: Online
- The Nationality of the User: International
- Financial Coverage: It is a loan
- The United States gives the award
- Deadline for applications: to be checked by the university
About NLU Scholarships
If you’ve got a goal you wish to focus on in the USA, you need funds to carry further with your dreams, and this door may appeal to you. This could be your most attractive chance to pursue your dream of studying abroad. Public Louis University in the USA offers scholarships for international students.
The school has a firm conviction advanced education expensive nowadays. This is the reason it has reduced educational costs and made its certificate programs affordable for students in the lower grades.
Additionally, because of the higher cost of education, NLU likewise offers grants. If you are interested in this opportunity and eligible, you can submit your applications to the NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship.
The NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship is renewed each year during the study. It also lowers National Louis tuition by 44%.
The current per credit hour rate for UGC courses of study is $430 per quarter credit hour. The NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship can reduce the NLU tuition cost for eligible students to $239 per quarter credit hour. The IFSS increases the tuition cost (3 quarters of studies each calendar year) to $10,755.
Eligibility Criteria for NLU International Fresh Start Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship at NLU To be eligible for NLU scholarship, you must prove your eligibility.
- International students can apply for an F1 student visa.
- You must be a first-time freshman (completed not more than 20 semester hours or 30 quarter hours of college-level coursework)
- I should be in the process of completing a course that NLU’s Undergraduate College offers
- It is required to be a first-time NLU student who is beginning your NLU course on campus either at either the Chicago campus or the Wheeling campus
- Students can only receive one NLU resource per academic year.
- NLU scholarships are used to pay tuition and are not refundable to the student.
- Students must remain in their full-time status (14+ credits per term) and must be enrolled continuously (Summer optional)
- Students must keep an average GPA of 2.0
- Students must follow their university’s policies and maintain their F1 status to continue eligible for NLU scholarships.
So below is how to get scholarship in NLU
How to Apply for This National Louis University Scholarships
- To apply for admission, use the NLU’s online application. Click Here
- The scholarship will be automatically transferred to students’ accounts when they are accepted into their program if they meet the first Time Freshman requirements and register for On-Campus classes at Chicago and Wheeling.
Deadline for Applications
You can check the latest submission date on the university website.. Click Here.