Table of Contents
Apply for Yale women’s leadership program today. Women remain underrepresented in leadership positions globally.
To prevail, women ought to learn how to navigate the external factors that restrict their access to leadership positions and the internal factors that would cost them possibilities for development.
Your organization can construct this competitive gain using growing women at essential transition factors so that they live in any other case leaky pipelines. The Yale women’s leadership program addresses the leakiest part of the pipeline—the jump to pinnacle control.
Participants leave with new ideas, talents, confidence, and sparkling views to feature more fee to their employer and cascade the blessings of improved range across the organization. In this article, we’d discuss a way to apply for Yale women’s leadership program in detail.
About Yale Women’s Leadership Program
The online Women’s Leadership Program from the Yale School of Management Executive Education equips you with the information and skills to develop your professional capacity as a societal leader.
By exploring values-based leadership and emotional self-mastery, you’ll fortify your emotional intelligence, apprehend your man or woman strengths, and learn how to harness creative thinking to maximize commercial enterprise innovation and trouble-solving capacity.
Embark on a non-public improvement adventure and learn to use your extraordinary skills to help manual yourself, your groups, and your company closer to success.
What to Expect from Yale Women’s Leadership Program
- Lead your company to greater company-wide gender variety: Better recognize and explain the quantitative and qualitative benefits of type-to-advantage support for alternate.
- Use strategic vision and sharper decision-making skills: Lead increase, manipulate crises, drive growth through innovation, and make better decisions.
- Improve your leadership abilities: Learn exclusive patterns to evolve to a man or woman’s, group’s, or organization’s state of affairs.
- Communicate with power: Develop executive presence with practical verbal and non-verbal abilities found out with a Yale Drama School acting education.
- Build a proper leadership style: Articulate your cost proposition and create a career strategy to support your goal to work in senior management.
Eligibility for Yale Women’s Leadership Program
They are built for women in mid to senior-level management positions and those who assist them. Relevant to corporate, non-earnings, and government leaders.
Program Details for Yale Women’s Leadership Program
Below Are Yale Womens Leadership Program Details:
1. April Session
Registration closes: March 16, 2023
Program dates: April 16-20, 2023
2. June Session
Registration closes: May 25, 2023
Program dates: June 25-29, 2023
The Yale women’s leadership program cost: $7,400 – Fee includes lodging and most meals
Program Fee Assistance for Yale Women’s Leadership Program Online
- 15% reduction in software rate for organizations of three+
- 15% discount on software price if you have previously participated in a Yale Executive Education Program with Yale SOM, ExecOnline, or 2U/GetSmarter
Apply code at the time of registration
- NONPROFIT – 15% discount on software charges for folks who work at a nonprofit.
- YALEGRAD – 15% discount on application charges for Yale University or Yale School of Management graduates.
For more information about women’s leadership program Yale, visit the official website, CLICK HERE