The National Population Commission (NPC) invites eligible candidates to apply for Adhoc staff positions in the 2023 Population and Housing Census. The NPC Recruitment is open to all applicant from Nigeria.
- Facilitators Field coordinators
- Training Centre Administrators
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officers
- Data Quality Managers
- Quality Assurance Officers
All candidates must possess the following documents to be considered for engagement and consideration:
- National Identification Number (NIN). – It is essential, as you can proceed with the application without it. It would be best if you got your NIN number handy.
- An account with a Functional Gmail – You need an email account that you can easily access via your device, as some communication about the exercise and selection will be sent to it. In case you don’t have a Gmail account, create one here.
- Functional Phone Number – You will receive OTP and your application reference number, so ensure you enter a valid and correct phone number.
- Functional / Operational Bank Account – Your Bank Details will be required only when you are selected, but you don’t need to provide that now for this application. Also, note that NYSC or Student Bank Account is not allowed.
- Relevant Education Qualifications – The minimum educational qualification required is SSCE. Also, note that the category selected determines the qualification required.