Kwantlen Polytechnic University(KPU) is now accepting applications for admission scholarships that are open to Canadian students. In addition, the study program is available to eligible students who want to be part of an undergraduate degree program.KPU is Canada’s sole polytechnic university dedicated to developing students and equips students with the proper knowledge and skills that will help them achieve successful careers. This award is offered to those accepted into KPU in the very first instance during the spring and fall 2021 semesters.
Why should you study at Kwantlen Polytechnic University? The university provides students with a practical education by combining the theory of study with relevant industrial applications. In this way, they can enhance their leadership abilities and their co-curricular capabilities while studying.
Application Deadline: September 24
- University: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Canadian citizens
- The award is used by anyone in Canada
- THE PRESIDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP
- A) Inscribing to KPU in a four-year degree program
- b) an average of 80% of 80% in English 12 or 3 additional academic Grade 12 classes, or equivalent to a 3.67 GPA for transfer for the minimum of 24 transferable credits at a university.
- c) demonstrable leadership, community involvement, and volunteering) enrollment for at least 12 credits of undergraduates per session
- b) obliged to keep the minimum CGPA of 3.0 throughout the award.
- THE MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
- A) taking part in any KPU program
- b) an average of 80% of 80% in English 12 or 3 additional academic Grade 12 courses or equivalent to a 3.67 GPA in transfer courses with a minimum of 24 credits transferable to a university.
- C) demonstrable leadership, community involvement, and the ability to volunteer
- THE ABORIGINAL ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIP
- A) must be identified the person as Aboriginal, First Nations, Metis, or Inuit
- b) 80percent average for English 12 or 3 additional academic Grade 12 classes, or equivalent to a 3.67 GPA in transfer courses with a minimum of 24 credits from a university that can be transferred.
- C) demonstrable leadership, involvement in the community, and a commitment to volunteering
How to Apply
- Application Process: Eligible applicants should complete an online application for free study.
- Documents to Support: To apply, students should be able to submit the High school transcript that shows the final grades and/or interim scores for English 12 and three additional academic Grade 12 classes, or a transfer document that shows the equivalent of an equivalent of a 3.67 GPA for transfer at a minimum of credit hours at a university that can be transferred.
- Application requirements to be eligible for this program, applicants must complete at least 12 undergraduate credits per semester. They must also keep at least a CGPA of 3.0 throughout the award.
- The language requirements are: English is the primary language of instruction at KPU. Therefore, the applicants must show the proper degree of English proficiency.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University will distribute the awards in this manner: Kwantlen Polytechnic University will broadcast the awards in the following order:
The President’s Scholarship ($20,000)
- Fall Semester Entry 4 awards Each year, $5000 as long as four consecutive years
- Spring Semester Entry Two awards; $500,000 per year, for up to 4 years
The Merit Scholarship ($5,000)
- Fall Semester Entry Awards: 12 $5000 divided into two terms during the initial year.
- Spring Semester Entry: Six awards; $5000 divided over two terms during the first year
The Indigenous Entrance Scholarship ($5,000)
- Fall Semester Entry: Two Awards; $5000 divided over two terms in the initial year
- The Spring Semester intake: one award. $5000 divided over two terms in the first year.