Table of Contents
The United States Institute of Peace is referred to as USIP. In reaction to COVID-19 and institutional racism, the university has made all of its online courses free for now. The USIP Free Courses classes are designed to develop peacebuilding leaders who can assist individuals seeking peaceful change worldwide in transforming violent conflicts in society.
The United States Institute of Peace’s Free Online Courses program is a unique way for people to learn about various topics relevant to peacebuilding and conflict resolution. Students, graduates, professionals, and contemporary peacebuilders can benefit from USIP’s short courses, which provide them with advanced learning resources and tools. Furthermore, the United States Institute of Peace’s top free courses is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to make learning more convenient.
Self-paced micro-courses are what USIP courses are, and individuals can modify course schedules to fit their plans. These finest online courses are created for peacebuilders and professionals on the go. The USIP empowers audiences from all walks of life by sharing knowledge, experience, and ideas that can alter the world through these courses. Through online courses with certifications, participants can learn about diverse actors in the peacebuilding process, including diplomacy, security, development, and various political viewpoints.
After the COVID-19 and developing responses to systematic racism, the USIP self-paced micro-courses were created with the demand and necessity of the hour in mind. Professionals must be capable of dealing with today’s world’s violence and assisting individuals seeking and promoting nonviolent conflict resolution. USIP offered tuition-free access to their entire online catalogue to promote peace and conflict resolution. These tuition-free online micro-courses blend world-class policymakers’ research, analysis, and expertise to meet the century’s concerns.
The free U.S. Institute of Peace classes is about three hours; however, complete courses are offered for anyone who wants to learn more about the subject. These free short courses for national and international professionals include a wide range of topics that appeal to people from various fields.
Introduction to Peacebuilding, Conflict Analysis, Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape, Mediating Violent Conflict, Nonviolent Action, Designing Community-Based Dialogue, Preparing for Peacebuilding, Good Governance after Conflict, Media and Arts for Peace, Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments, Religion and Peacebuilding, and Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding are some of the self-paced courses offered by the USIP.
As a result, these courses provide the finest opportunity for emerging peacebuilders to flourish in their capacity to build peace.
List of the USIP Free Courses:
- Introduction to Peacebuilding
- Conflict Analysis
- Negotiation: Shaping the Conflict Landscape
- Mediating Violent Conflict
- Nonviolent Action
- Designing Community-Based Dialogue
- Preparing for Peacebuilding
- Good Governance after Conflict
- Media and Arts for Peace
- Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation for Programming in Fragile Environments
- Religion and Peacebuilding
- Gender Inclusivity in Peacebuilding
Benefits of the USIP Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2021:
- All of the USIP’s online courses catalogues will be available to registrants for free.
- Participants will have access to new skills and sophisticated peacebuilding strategies.
- Participants are free to attend the course on their timetable, based on their priorities.
- Following the completion of the course, course certificates will be issued.
Eligibility Criteria of the USIP Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2022:
- Students, graduates, peacebuilders, and professionals from worldwide are eligible to participate.
- Participants from war-torn countries and conflict zones are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The courses are open to people of all ages.
- Participants of any educational background are welcome to participate.
- There are no prerequisites such as IELTS, TOEFL, or GRE.
Webmail USIP Edu
Users can use their login username and password to access the USIP Site. To login, visit Webmail USIP Edu Login.
At the U.S. Institute of Peace, the following positions are currently open. Visit Recruitment Portal
- Senior Program Officer, Nonviolent Action
- System Administrator
- Country Manager, Libya
- Latin America Human Security Expert
- Research Analyst, North Africa Team
- Senior Program Officer for Human Security
- Program Specialist, Southeast Asia and the Pacific Islands
- Program Assistant, MENA and North Africa
Click here For More Job Opportunities at USIP.
Students currently enrolled at universities and colleges in The Washington, D.C. area can join USIP by taking part-time, paid research assistant jobs. Recent graduates who have an education in international relations or similar fields and high academic achievements are often employed to work as assistants in programs. The ideal candidates for this position must possess relevant work and exceptional internship experience in writing, research, administrative skills and computer skills.
Only full-time students at universities part of the consortium of Universities of the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA) will be considered for these positions. CUWMA members comprise:
Eligibility to USIP Internship.
Candidates to this USIP intern program should be undergraduates at the following institutions:
- American University
- Catholic University of America
- Corcoran College of Art and Design
- Gallaudet University
- Georgetown University
- George Mason University
- George Washington University George Washington University
- Howard University
- Marymount University
- National Defense Intelligence College
- National Defense University
- Southeastern University
- Trinity University
- University of the District of Columbia
- The University of Maryland at College Park
How do I apply for USIP Free Courses?
- Candidates should visit the USIP website:
- Select the desirable course.
- Click on the Register Now button.
- A Request to Join USIP Global Campus Form will appear asking you for your biodata.
- Fill accordingly and hit the submit button.