Dalhousie University is thrilled to provide the Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards. This is open for international students who intend to study in Canada for the 2022/ 2023 academic session. The grant is available for Masters, Post Doctorate program(s) in all areas educated at Dalhousie University. The application is presently open, as the deadline is unstated.
Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards – Summary
Funding Type: Partial Funding
Awarding Institution: Dalhousie University
Study Level: Masters, Post Doctorate
Available Courses: All Subjects
Eligible Students: All Country
About Dalhousie University
Dalhousie University, frequently known as Dal, is an openly financed research university in Nova Scotia, Canada. Three campuses in Halifax, a 4th in Holy bible Hillside, and medical mentor centers in Saint John, New Brunswick, compose the college.
In 12 undergraduate, grad, and expert professors, the academic institution provides nearly 4,000 training courses and 180 level programs. The university belongs to the U15, a network of Canadian research-intensive universities.
Studley University is the college’s primary campus, as well as it houses the majority of the university’s academic structures, including sports centers, professors, and the Pupil Union Structure. Houses mostly border the Studley school.
The existing site of the Halifax Municipal government is the historic Dalhousie University. From Hart Residence, which was completed in 1864, to the Collaborative Health Education Building, which was completed in 2015, the frameworks at Dalhousie vary in age. On Halifax’s Grand Ceremony, Dalhousie University’s major framework was built in 1824. When the college went beyond the room and also the City of Halifax desired the entire Grand Parade, it was destroyed in 1885.
There are 5 libraries at the university. The Killam Memorial Collection, opened in 1971, is the largest. With over 1 million publications and 40,000 periodicals, it is additionally Atlantic Canada’s biggest instructional collection.
Subjects that are available: all subjects
Apply Now: SFU Scholars Entrance Scholarship in Canada 2022/2023
Advantages Of Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards
Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Award recipients will obtain the following advantages:
Phase 1: Master’s: $6666.66 per term + ITF (global pupils) + stipend for relocation (if applicable).
Phase 2- Ph.D.: $10000 per term, with a relocation allocation (if suitable) and a two-year President’s Award.
Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards Eligibility
- Nationalities Qualified: All nationalities are qualified.
- Both Canadian as well as international students, are eligible for the scholarships.
Prospects should also have sought funding from pertinent provincial, national, or global entities. For Canadians, this might include NSERC, CIHR, SSHRC, NSHRF, NSGS, and other companies that relate to their occupation. Non-Canadian applicants are anticipated to have gotten rural scholarship honors (NSGS, and so on) in addition to national/international scholarships for which they would certainly be eligible.
- Scholarship recipients need to be eligible for at least 2 years of funding. This implies that just new students will certainly be thought about at the Master’s degree. Just applicants who have invested less than 24 months in the program by May 1st of the award year will certainly be considered at the doctoral level.
- Trainees should begin their incentives as soon as practical; for that reason, doctorate in-program winnerss are expected to begin their awards on May 1st.
How to Apply For Killam Predoctoral Scholarships
Please comply with the guidelines below to look for Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards::
- Candidates can print or complete their graduate applications online.
- Complying with that, you must finish the application form.
- Documents Required: Transcripts, letters of recommendation, and other supporting proof should be sent.
Admission Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree that takes four years to complete.
- In the last 60 credit history hrs of research study, I had the most affordable grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (B average).
- Degree programs that a reputable college has approved.
Please check the official website for more information about the Killam Predoctoral Scholarship Awards.