Sustainable Business Management (SBM) Training Programme 2021 for young people and women in the Meditteranean.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2021
The EU-funded INVESTMED Project is launching its Sustainable Business Management (SBM) training program. This programme aims to positively impact start ups and Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in the creative, cultural, and green industries.
The training aims to provide a supportive environment that will allow for the growth of sustainable businesses. EGYPT, LEBANON and TUNISIA To increase the number of MSMEs/startups that are managed by women and youth across borders. The Sustainable Business Management (SBM), Training entire event is held in English. However, subtitles will be available if necessary. A highly qualified faculty includes research and teaching staff. LUMSA University of Milan (Italy), and other top universities, as well as Research Institutes and International Organizations.
The purpose of the SBM Training is:
- To develop the skills of sustainable managers
- Managers have the chance to establish cross-border relationships
- Managers have the chance to receive individual coaching and mentoring
- To provide investors with new business ideas
- Startups and MSMEs have the chance to get subgrants through the INVESTMED project.
Benefits of SBM Training 2021
- 10 Online Seminars
- 2 online synchronous training sessions 1 IPR training workshop
- E-lessons, interactive electronic elabs, and tutoring
- Small groups can benefit from thematic business cases
- Durable: 12 Months
- Young graduates (24-35 year olds).
- Potential entrepreneurs, start ups, and staff of MSMEs in the creative, cultural, and blue industries.
- Digital ideas are welcomed by those with experience in these three industries.
All ages of women are encouraged to apply.
The country where the applicant will be located must be one of these: Egypt, Lebanon, and Tunisia.
Important Note: Only applicants based in Egypt (Marsa Matruh Al-Iskandanyah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayrah Al Buhayra’iliyah Al Isma’iliyah Bur Sa’iyah Al Isma’iliyah
The following documents should be submitted by interested applicants:
- Motivation letters (max. 500 words).
- English CV indicating suitability for the initiative, and in particular highlighting relevant experiences in one sector.
For more details download the below files: