Table of Contents
Taco Bell Foundation awards Live Mas Scholarships valued at up to $25,000 to hundreds of students each year, according to their enthusiasm and determination!. If that sounds nice to you, then keep reading. In this article, you’ll discover all necessary to get any of these Live Mas scholarships and get closer to the not-so-secret aim of paying the least amount as is possible to attend college.
More About Taco Bell Foundation
The Taco Bell Foundation breaks down barriers to inspire and educate young people to become American leaders. Since 1992, the Taco Bell Foundation has reached more than 4 million youngsters across the nation and given over $110 million worth of Live Mas scholarships and grants to non-profit organizations serving young people focusing on education and job preparation.
Through the Round-Up Program, donations made in U.S. Taco Bell restaurants support the Live Mas Scholarships for Consumers Program and the Local Grants Program and educational programs. In addition, contributions from Taco Bell franchisees support Live Mas Scholarships for employees of restaurants.
Liste Of Taco Bell Foundation SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS
- Live Mas Scholarship
- Live Mas Scholarship for Restaurant employees
- Live Mas Scholarship Renewal Program
The Live Mas Scholarship
The Live Mas Scholarship Program that is open to creative, innovative, and dreamers, is funded by The Taco Bell Foundation. That’s right. It’s true. Live Mas Scholarship is not determined by your grades or the level of your sports. There are no essays and no test scores, and there are no correct or incorrect answers. Instead, they’re looking for the future of the next generation of creators, innovators, and dreamers, the post-high-school education that we’ll assist in funding. Taco Bell Foundation Taco Bell Foundation will award one million dollars in scholarships to young people in 2017.
What is the value of the Live Mas Scholarship Worth?
For each of the three tracks mentioned above, the Taco Bell Foundation awards up to $1 million in Live Mas Scholarships of varying amounts:
- A maximum of $5,000 for each recipient maximum 30 recipients
- A maximum of $10,000 each, for a maximum of 60 recipients
- up as $25,000 for each recipient as many recipients
Be aware that you are only required to compete against students applying to this Live Mas Scholarship Program. There could be as many as 10 non-Taco-Bell employees who can win up to $25,000, Ten Taco Bell employees who win up to $25,000, and 10 renewal applicants who can win up to $25,000.
According to the Taco Bell Foundation, the number of winners for each of their Live Mas scholarships isn’t set in stone. There may be more or fewer winners in each bracket, dependent on a range of variables.
Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for Live Mas Scholarship
Following the Taco Bell Foundation, you must meet the following criteria to be eligible for Live Mas Scholarships. In addition, according to the Taco Bell Foundation, you must meet the following requirements Live Mas Scholarship as an applicant new to the Program:
- A legally resident in all 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C. “) who is at or below 16 years of age and not older than 24 years old and reside within either the United States or D.C.
- Are on track to apply for, pending the receipt of an official graduation certificate from a high school or G.E.D. Equivalent, currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational, technical, and trade schools).
- Never received previously received a Live Mas Scholarship.
- Get and submit written consent from the legal guardian or parent when you’re deemed an adult in your home state.
In the case of Live Mas’s Live Mas Scholarship for Restaurant Employees Program, the qualifications are the same as those for the general eligibility criteria above, however they additionally, you must:
- You must be an employee or joint venture partner of Taco Bell of America, L.L.C., Taco Bell Corp. or any of its licensees or franchisees, with a minimum of 3 months of continuous service with the entity in a job in the restaurant (Team Member and Trainer, or Shift Leader Assistant General Manager or General Manager of a restaurant and so on..) at the end of the period of Program.
- Collaborate with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award procedure.
- Find the post-secondary education program, college, or certificate/degree program you wish to enroll in or to which you require money. You might be planning to join or are already is enrolled in this secondary educational Program.
In addition, to be eligible for Live Mas Scholarship Renewal Program, You must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a resident of fifty United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C. “) and reside either in D.C., the United States, or D.C.
- Previously, I have received a Live Mas Scholarship through the Live Mas Scholarship Program or the Live Mas Scholarship Program for Taco Bell Restaurant Employees.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited post-high school/post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing.
- Are you using or have reduced (75 at or greater) of amounts that were awarded as part of an earlier Live Mas Scholarship before the election period
- Be prepared to collaborate with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the award and application process.
- To apply for the scholarship, applicants must fill out the online application form. The link is:https://www.livemasscholarship.com/#apply
- Make and submit a video (2 mins or less) that tells the tale of your life’s pursuit. It can be a short video, animation, or simply a testimony. It’s not about how well you can create an animation or film. We would like you to showcase your talent and demonstrate why you should be selected for the Live Mas Scholarship. The video must be formatted to be the following: MP4, MPEG, MOV, WMV, or A.V.I.
- What is your favorite thing to do?
- What are you planning to do to realize your passion in your educational objectives?
- What will your impact be on the world if you pursue your passion?
- What is your ideal college, school, or the next stage in your education? Each candidate must choose a second-year education course, college, or choice of degree or certificate that they wish to study at or for which they require money.
- What is it that makes you different?
- What is your dream career to follow?
- What influences shaped your life in your childhood?
- What’s something we don’t find about you that could help explain your “real” you?
- What is this opportunity’s significance to you?
- If you’re awarded an award, How will it impact your life?
The total value of all scholarships: $1,000,000.00. Only one (1) award per person. The Sponsor reserves the right to offer more than 100 scholarships, and up to $1,000,000.00 in scholarships, based on the available resources and as determined by the Sponsor in its discretion. The awards are as follows:
- Ten Awards: $2000 per
- 10000$ per
- 30 Awards Each award is $5000
Deadline for applications:
The Program starts in February 2017 at noon. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) and will end at noon. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) on May 12 the 12th of May, 2017 (the “Program Period”). Scholarship recipients will be chosen between May 13, 2017, until July 30, 2017. (the “Selection Period”).
Link to More Info: