Canterbury City Tıp Öğrencileri Bursu 2020: The Canterbury City Council is pleased to announce their scholarship award to deserving and interested students wishing to commence studies at the Kent and Medway Medical School to study Bachelor or Medicine Bachelor of Surgery. The scholarship is supported by the Canterbury City Council to advance widening participation activities in Canterbury and Kent.
The scholarship seeks to support students to become medical doctors by offering a £25,000 maintenance allowance-made up of £5,000 per annum for five years. Students who demonstrate the need for maintenance support during their studies will be given top priority. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline.
Burs Sponsoru/Sponsorları: University of Kent
Alınacak burs: Birleşik Krallık
Burs seviyesi: Lisans
Bursun Değeri: £25,000
Konu Uygunluğu: Medicine and Surgery
Ülke/Aday Uygunluğu: The scholarship is for UK, EU and International students
Burs Uygunluk ve Seçim Kriterleri: To be considered for the Canterbury City Scholarship for Medical Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have accepted an unconditional or firmly accepted a conditional offer from the Kent and Medway Medical School to study Bachelor or Medicine Bachelor of Surgery.
- Applicants be currently educated in the Canterbury district.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of financial hardship (this includes receipt of benefits by family, UCAT bursary)
- Be the first in family to go to University.
- Applicants must be able to provide evidence of ongoing commitment to activities that benefit the community in the Canterbury district or Kent.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University of Kent.
Application Procedures for the Canterbury City Scholarship for Medical Students 2020
Applicants are to submit the following documents to [email protected] (applications only) before the deadline:
- A 500 word statement titled ‘Why I am suitable for the Canterbury City Council scholarship’.
- Written confirmation of benefit award/tax credit notice, in the name of the student (vulnerable or discretionary) or parent (discretionary)
- Documents to support financial status; such as 16-19 Bursary, UCAT bursary, benefits statement.
Son başvuru tarihi: 2nd July, 2020, 23:59 BST
Daha fazla bilgi için Resmi Web Sitesini ziyaret edin