Gelişmekte Olan Ülkeler İçin Deniz Plastiklerinin Azaltılmasında Japon Hükümeti Bursu: The Asian Institute of Technology is pleased to announce the Master’s program on Marine Plastic Abatement (MPA) through the one time support from the Government of Japan. The program intends to train a new generation of environmental leaders to combat the ocean plastic litter problem through advanced technologies and sound management practices.
The scholarship covers the tuition and registration fees; provides bursary and accommodation allowances, medical insurance, visa renewal fee, research grant as well as return air fare from home country. Applicants who are passionate about advancing their career in environmental studies are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
Burs Sponsoru/Sponsorları: Government of Japan
Alınacak burs: Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand
Burs seviyesi: Ustalar
Bursun Değeri: Fully Funded Scholarship
Konu Uygunluğu: Marine Plastic Abatement; Environment and resources
Ülke/Aday Uygunluğu: The scholarship is for students from developing nations
Burs Uygunluk ve Seçim Kriterleri: To be considered for the Japanese Government Scholarship in Marine Plastic Abatement for Developing Countries, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries and must fulfil the requirements for entry into Asian Institute of Technology.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency requirement.
- Applicants must apply for one year Master’s program in Marine Plastic Abatement Program of School of Environment, resources and Development.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the regulations governing the conducts of students at the Asian Institute of Technology.
Application Procedures for the Japanese Government Scholarship in Marine Plastic Abatement for Developing Countries
Başvuru sahipleri, çevrimiçi başvuru formu before the application deadline and also upload relevant supporting documents.
Son başvuru tarihi: 30inci June, 2020
Daha fazla bilgi için Resmi Web Sitesini ziyaret edin