Are you a secondary school student looking for Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria to assist you in funding your studies at a higher education institution? Everything is covered in the article below.
About Scholarship Aid Initiative
Scholarship Aid Initiative is a non-profit organization incorporated with the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s Corporate Affairs Commission.
This organization aims to provide scholarships to students for their post-secondary education. This program has been running since 2007. The group has worked with several Nigerian and international tertiary institutions.
This Scholarship Award Program is an annual competition in which students are chosen based on merit after a series of tests and interviews.
Every year, between February and May, a FREE online application is made available to interested candidates. Following that, all candidates will be invited to take the qualifying examination—all other procedures depending on the candidates’ results.
Mode Of Application
- Applicant MUST have finished Secondary School
- Applicant MUST have five credits in O/level certificate. Awaiting results can also apply
- Candidate age MUST not be less than 16 years
- Students who have already gained admission should not apply
- Select your State of Residence from the links or buttons below
- Fill correct information on the form
Candidates will be called to a qualifying examination, which will be held in June and July each year.
Based on their “cut-off” mark, the names of qualified candidates will be forwarded to Intellectual Harvard Educational Services Limited for approval. After the eligible candidates have been invited for an interview, their terms will be transmitted to the various collaborating universities for admission based on their chosen course of study.
Please keep in mind that candidates are chosen solely based on their merit. THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO EXAMINATION FEES OR QUALIFYING FEES.
All applicants must follow the following instructions to avoid automatic disqualification:
- All your activities during the examination are being monitored
- Do not try to login when you do not have exam so as not to disturb others writing their exam.
- Do not try to open new Tabs or external links; all your clicks on the software will be recorded, and this might lead to automatic disqualification.
- The software will submit a report of your activity with the exam upon completion of the exam
- The activities are measured in scale; Cheating and Non Cheating Scale
- The result for any exam within the cheating scale will be canceled
- Each examination is for 50 minutes; make sure you submit your test within the time limits. If not, the system will submit automatically once you have reached the limit.
- Candidates who received a JAMB score of 160 or higher should apply to Hallmark University.
- Successful candidates will get an admission letter following the screening process.
- Candidates will next go to the Scholarship Aid Initiative’s ICT center to fill out the scholarship application at www.scholarshipworldng.org.
- Scholarship Aid Initiative will conduct a screening test to identify the most qualified candidates for the scholarship.
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results – Make sure you pass with good grades especially in your 5 core subjects, with a minimum grade of C (Credit).
- JAMB Result for the Current Year – At the time when the publication was published, you will require Jamb Result of 2021
- Birth Certificate – Ask your parent, they will give it to you, in case you don’t know where you can find it.
- Secondary School Testimonial – You can get it from the Secondary School you attended.
- Means of Identification e.g. School ID card, NIM, or International Passport.
- Passport Photograph – Recent passport of yourself, advisable not less than 3months
- Admission Letter from Hallmark University
Scholarship Examination Result
Detailed results of qualified candidates are posted on their website. And can be downloaded according to state. Once it is downloaded, open the PDF file to check your result from the list.
Link to SIA Online Portal
Link to Scholarship Aid Initiative
List of other Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria to Study Abroad
- NNPC/Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program
- NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
- NITDA Postgraduate Scholarships
- Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarships
- 2020/2021 Federal Government Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters and PhD for Study Overseas
0 thoughts on “Undergraduate Scholarship in Nigeria – Full Guide 2022”
I will be looking forward to seeing your reply.Thank you.