You can now apply for MTN ICT and Business Skills Training 2021/2022. MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications within Nigeria and part of a wide-ranging community across Africa in throughout the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognized. It is because of our compelling brand that we’re capable of attracting the best talents that we cultivate by constantly expanding our job opportunities beyond recognition and reward.
- It is the MTN ICT and Business Skills Training is an initiative of the MTN Foundation aimed at building the capabilities of youngsters between the ages of 18 to 35 in the field of ICT and entrepreneurial skills in order to improve their employability and entrepreneurial skills.
- Four phases of this program have been in place since it was launched at the end of 2018 and 3,052 youngsters have been successfully trained throughout 10 states (Oyo, Kano, Imo, Nasarawa, Rivers, Abia Akwa-Ibom Borno, Kaduna and Katsina). The initiative was implemented in partnership by Google, Oracle, KPMG, IBM, Digital Bridge Institute and Cisco.
- Fifth phase scheduled for entrepreneurs in the early stages who live and run small-scale firms located in Adamawa, Anambra, Cross River, Jigawa, Kogi and Lagos States.
- Free training for 3000 participants
- Grant for equipment of N40,000,000 to 200 persons.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicant should: Apply Now Online