International Masters Scholarship at the University of Helsinki 2020: Applications are invited from qualified candidates who are non EU/EEA and Switzerland citizens to apply for international masters scholarship programme at the University of Helsinki for the 2020/21 academic session at Finland. The scholarship is for applicants who are high-performing students who want to complete a Master’s degree programme at the University of Helsinki.
The University of Helsinki is among the top 1% of the world’s research universities with great academic and research facilities to support research and learning. Studying at the University of Helsinki offers students the opportunity to learn and utilize the resources available at their disposal to achieve their aim. Applicants are encouraged to apply for the scholarship opportunity before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Helsinki
Scholarship to be taken at: Finland
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: Fully funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10,000 EUR)
Subject Eligibility: Courses tenable at the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the International Masters Scholarship at the University of Helsinki 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants who have been offered a full time admission at the University of Helsinki to study a master’s degree programme.
- Applicants must meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- Applicants must have obtained excellent results in their previous studies and can prove same in their application.
- Applicants must be citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area.
Application Procedures for the International Masters Scholarship at the University of Helsinki 2020
- Applicants are to first apply for a master’s programme through the Degree Finder.
- Applicants are to apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply for the Master’s programme.
- Applicants are to submit all the required supporting documents.
Application Deadline: 14th August, 2020